Friday, September 4, 2020

I wish I could say that this has been a productive week for more prims, but it hasn't. I had a few bag orders that needed to be completed, so while I did work on a few little things, I don't have a lot to share.

A couple of days ago I spent a little time grunging up some tags. Most of them were put away for using in my larger pieces, but I did stamp and ink some as well.

No photo description available.


Today I'm planning to work on some pyn keeps and bowl fillers. And maybe a bag or 2.

The Mister is off work for the next 3 weeks, so I'm hoping to get quite a bit accomplished around the house, we're in the middle a few projects that I would dearly love to get completed!

Here's hoping for a productive, yet relaxing vacation.

Until next time!
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish I could say that this has been a productive week for more prims, but it hasn't. I had a few bag orders that needed to be complete...